Friday, March 23, 2012

Lazy

I cannot determine the weather that day because it was too gloomy. And having a gloomy weather makes me lazy, including dressing up =| So I opted to wear a long plaid polo shirt and shorts and paired it with a red boots and two-toned satchel bag.
Forever 21 Plaid Polo | Hot Kiss Black Shorts
YRYS Two-toned satchel handbag | WTC Bazaar Hot Red Boots
and for my accessories, I used my Timex black watch, white stud earrings and a gold ribbon chained necklace. Oooopppss, I should not forget, my messy hair was my another accessory for this look. 
Lazy na Lazy talaga. Haha! :D

Anywho, while making this blog post I realized that the plaid polo that I'm wearing was almost similar to what Bruno Mars is wearing into his Lazy Song Music Video.
Haha! Almost similar, right? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment