Friday, March 23, 2012

Nerdy in Blue

So here's another look of Lance. Yea. Should I start worrying? Nah. I just support him on whatever things he wanna do. Including this post. Hahaha! :))

Fedora Hat SM Department Store | Light blue long-sleeved polo Surplus Shop
Sneakers Happy Feet | White Pants SM Department Store

This look was really matched to him. The combination of light blue and white pants are the perfect hues to beat the unbearable weather. Then the nerdy glass and fedora hat gave more character to his look. And he looks cute right? Hehe :) And he paired this with a moss green sneakers from Happy Feet to toned up the colors.

 The light blue polo and nerdy glass that he's wearing are actually mine. :)
Actually, that polo is really for men. You will definitely think that I'm not straight or what but I'm a certified straight girl! haha! Its just that this polo caught my attention two years ago. Yes, I'm wearing men's clothes people :)

So here's a photo of me last August 2010 wearing the polo paired with a hot pink flats from Tomato. Sorry for the face and haggard look, I was drunk that time. Hihi :P


PS: It's not about you wear men's clothes, it's about how you style and flaunt it. Hihi.
And..... I already gave that polo to Lance. Haha! :))





No comments:

Post a Comment