Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mapua's 1st Lantern Festival


This event happened last night at Mapua Intramuros as part of the 87th foundation day celebration. Well, as you can see in this photo, you will imagine that the lantern festival would be an epic night. My expectations are so high for this event, why? I have a deeper fascination with lanterns and attending such will make me the happiest. 

But as everyone says, expecting too much will disappoint you. And that came true last night.

EXPECTATIONS:

100php each for a flying lantern
I will be able to purchase at least two sky lanterns
The Lantern Festival will start at 8pm
The sky lanterns will fly simultaneously (just like in the photo)


REALITY:

200php each for a sky lantern
My friends and I wasn't able to purchase at least two because it's sold out already
The Lantern Festival started almost 9pm
The sky lanterns flew in no sequence :((


Oh well, I went to Mapua Intra just for this event. Too bad it wasn't amazing. My reaction for the event last night was "so, yun na yun??"


No comments:

Post a Comment