Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello, stranger!

So last night, after seeing the not-so-amazing Lantern Festival in intra, My friends and I went home already. But Lance and I decided to bing-out before going home because I'm starving already. So for our dinner stop, we went to "tapsihan" along pasong tamo road. We went inside the tapsihan and it's already full so we waited for five minutes then suddenly a group of people went out. When we are about to go to the free table, a couple took our table and sat there. So yeah, I was bad trip and all but the old man called our attention and invited us to share their table with us.

So, while we are eating, this old man kept on commenting on the food that he's eating and making stories what he and the girl he's with has been up to on that day just for the sake of food. Haha! Actually, he's kinda funny and suddenly, he talked to us and asked where is Chic-boy located. And because of that the great conversation has been started. 

This man talked about his life what he's been through with his wife. If you will ask me, his wife is just too young for her. His wife is just one year older than me and her husband is 40 years old but they are living happily together with no kids for five years now. Oha! Parang ang tagal ko na sila kakilala! Haha! :D but the man's life stories inspires me and Lance a lot. He keeps on saying that it's not about the diploma, it's all about the guts and how you deal with challenges in your life. What's the sense of diploma if you will not use it in a right way. And the most important line that he said that got me is "Yung inggit? Okay lang mainggit basta yun ang gagawin mong inspirasyon para maging maayos ka at ang buhay mo ng wala kang tinatapakan na tao" inspiring, right? Haha! :D and his lines that we have the same point "Okay lang yung magboyfriend/girlfriend, pero yung magkaka-baby ng maaga? Panget yun. Hindi mo maeenjoy yung buhay mo ng walang limitasyon. Syempre pag may anak ka na, lagi kang nasa bahay wala na yung sense ng enjoyment mas maganda bago ka magka-anak marami ka na nagawa at naenjoy mo talaga buhay mo" Ahh! Exactly my point! Kudos to you! Haha! :D

Maybe meeting that couple has a purpose. From the moment that they stole are table up to the moment that we exchanged "goodbyes" and "nice to meet you" words. I know I'm in a confuse moment right now. I don't know exactly what do I really want in my life. I have so many things in mind (well, this is another story) but hearing those stories makes me wonder about making life decisions. 

Meeting that couple was the highlight of my night. They are such a funny couple and food lovers too na isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit ko sila gusto! Haha! I want to meet and hangout with them again soon! But in that time, we're not strangers anymore :)

P.S. I know that talking to strangers is not a must. But just by sharing a seat, you can win a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment