Sunday, January 29, 2012

Central Love

After two months, I was able to drink and have fun with my friends at Central 2.
This day, my soulmate Maf gathered us for a special celebration. It's my soulmate Maf and Ron's first anniversary. So we went to Central not just to celebrate with them but have a mini reunion with college friends as well.

Since I am a fan and a very supportive friend when it comes to their relationship, Lance and I gave them a mini tiramisu cake as a sweet gift for this couple. 

Happy Anniversary Maf and Ron! Cheers to the cheesiness and infinity of your relationship!! :)

Ron, Tian, Danilo, Kel, Lab, Kat, Me and Maf


Tian, Em, Ten and Kel. 

'coz girls just wanna have FUN!


Yiiiiieee! Sweetest couple of the day! <3

Kat, Me and Maf. I missed good times like this with sisters!

soulmates! <3 please pardon our "pilit" smiles. Hehe


Tin, Lab, Kat, Me and Maf. Spell H-O-T! Haha! Kidding! :D

The machos: Em, Ten and Lab :)

Java and Dwight

Look at our faces, super happiness at it's best! :))

and because they are leaving to meet their precious gems. 

Dwight, Tin, Me and Maf. Lalalala! :")

hugs and kisses from us! >:*<

Booze night/cocktail party, It's more fun in Central! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment