Saturday, January 14, 2012

A DAY WITH UNDER THE SEA CREATURES

I've been to Manila Ocean Park for 3 times already with my family. We've seen the changes and sprouting stores and activities every time we visit there.  There was this time that my father and I went to MOP just for the sake of trying out the fish spa. HAHA :D  This year, I just went to MOP just too see those penguins but this time, I was with Lance :)


Since we arrived late around 2pm, Lance and I wasn't able to get the 300php ticket. hence, we chose to buy the Package A that includes the Oceanarium and The Penguin Exhibit for 600php. Since it was Lance's first time to visit the MOP, I got no choice but to be his tour guide inside the oceanarium. Haha! :)


So here it goes,

At the entrance before going inside the oceanarium




with Lance :)


a white shark with spots. 

Pagui

3 beautiful sharks gossiping! Nah! Sleeping! Hahaha!

awwwww. 

how I wish I can live under the sea.

The Trails to Antartica starts here:


A day in the life of an explorer/scientist in Antartica


All about penguins!

say hello to the cutie patootie humboldt penguins!

Humboldt Penguins are medium sized penguins and they have spots!



Pardon my smile, but I just can't get enough of these penguins!


At Snow Village




snow man in the philippines! :D

So there, that's our whole day getaway at The Manila Ocean Park. The next time I will visit here, I will surely try the encounter with the sharks! Promise! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment