Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Does It Mean When You Have A Dream About The Same Person For Several Nights In A Row?

Oh well, I've been dreaming about this person 1-3 times a week. I even get so lucky if haven't dreamed of this person in a week. Those dreams keeps on buggin' me until now. And since Google is just a one click away, I opted to search about the meaning of those dreams.


According to this link http://www.blurtit.com/q424464.html

"Your subconscious is obviously concerned by this person, either for good or ill. The fact that you remember the person you dream about means that it is a lucid dream. DreamMoods.com advises that dreams that recur or repeat themselves over time are "a clear indication that some issue is not being confronted or that it has not yet been resolved. Your anxieties about a certain situation that you are struggling with may also cause you to have recurring dreams." The best thing to do in this situation is to confront the person and bring out the fears or excitements, or any other deep-lying feelings, into the open, so that a discussion can happen.........."

The bolded part is undeniably true. We have issues that has not been resolved yet, clearly. Right now, we're okay. and if you ask me what's that "okay" mean it's like, one-question-one-answer-talk.I want to forget about those issues because it consumes 80% part of my brain thinking and convincing myself that it's not my fault, he will apologize soon and everything will be okay.

That person didn't even bothered to apologize to me. Maybe, that's the reason why I keep on dreaming about that person. And now, we're actin like so cool and stuff. I don't know. I just don't want to talk about those issues anymore. We're okay now, I think. :) 



Good night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment