Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yabu: The House of Katsu

Hello! Have you heard this restaurant called Yabu? If not, well, this blog post will introduce to you what most people are raving about. And Lance and I are one of them. :)

Yabu: The House of Katsu. I had heard and read nothing but good reviews about this restaurant. and of course, I should try and dine in this restaurant even if it's quite far from Makati. (Yes, from Makati to Mandaluyong is too far for me already! Anong say ng katamaran ko? Haha!)




 Meet the authentic japanese condiments family. Hahaha! :D






Our food attendant told us that their Katsu should be paired with their katsu sauce. First, grind the black and white sesames that they will give you until it is fine powder then pour in three or four tablespoons of their katsu sauce then of course, dip in your mouth-watering katsudon into your pure-of-effort-grinding-katsudon-sauce. Hahaha! :D


I ordered Creamy Dory Katsudon Set.  All of their katsudon sets consists of  Miso Soup, Japanese Pickles, Sliced Fruits(watermelon and pineapples), Unlimited Cabbage, and Unlimited Rice. The Unlimited Cabbage can be paired with the Japanese Mayo or Vinaigrette or you can mix these both in your cabbage. Nomnom! :D

My Creamy Dory Katsudon. Saraaaappp!


Their authentic japanese rice with black sesame :)


 And Lance ordered Rosu Katsudon Set.


I can say that our set was sulit na sulit! From the taste of katsudon dipped into their katsudon sauce, the unlimited japanese rice, then the unlimited cabbage was totally worth it! 


Two hungry and full kids flock together! Hahaha! Charot!


Tadaaaahh! my finished empty set. A proof that their katsu has the best taste ever!
Can't wait to visit them again and try other katsu sets.

P.S. My tummy is crumbling again while making this post :)
P.P.S Sorry for the blurry pictures. I admit, I'm not a great photographer. Hihi ;p

Yabu: The House of Katsu is located at
2nd Floor, Mega Atrium, SM Megamall

No comments:

Post a Comment