Monday, August 20, 2012

I am on my way now


Pausing the moment. Absorbing...

My days as a college student can be counted in a hand. Internship ended last month, I got my toga last Wednesday, I took the last exit exam last Thursday, will have our Baccalaureate Mass  on Wednesday (August 22) and finally, Graduation Ceremony on Thursday (August 23).

It's ending....and it's bittersweet.


Everything is so fast-paced. Last year, I started to unleash the best version of my studious self. All I wanted was to get over with feasibility and be an intern. Now, internship is through, and when I got my toga last Wednesday, it finally sank in, 
 I am graduating.

It’s exciting and frightening at the same time knowing I am getting what I had my hopes high for.
It’s true, every beginning comes from other beginning’s end. When one door closes, another one opens. Seeing things ending and beginning at the same time makes me emotional.

My view about the future, I realized, was too ideal. but at this moment, I am still holding it, but I am holding it loose. I'll just let things fall into place. For whatever happens, I am on my way now And I am happy with that already.

And I will make sure that i will never cut ties to TRUE people who were part of this closing journey. 

Good luck and I wish us all the best, graduates!

P.S. I am having my pre-graduation jitters and nostalgic memories while typing this post. :")


No comments:

Post a Comment