Thursday, August 02, 2012

Bulgogi Brothers

 If you know me pretty well, I am a sucker of Korean and Japanese foods. I could eat these kind of foods everyday. For authentic Korean foods, My family and I always go for Kaya Restaurant. But trying out something new isn't a big deal. And since Bulgogi Brothers came into Manila, I know that this restaurant is a really MUST TRY!

 My forever food buddy, Lance was with me to try Bulgogi Brother's dishes. We ate at the Bulgogi Brother's branch at Greenbelt 5.

So for starters, they gave us these complimentary dish that consists of Corn, Sweet Potatoes and Quail Eggs.





Oksusu Cha(Corn Tea) tastes like roasted corn in sticks. This tea is good for diabetes and some illnesses(which I forgot) and it's for free too! 

And another set of order-all-you-can complimentary foods. The salad on the left side was my favorite. It's sweet, soury and spicy. :) You can never have a dull moment munching these complimentary while waiting for your orders.
Our first order was Unyang Style Bulgogi. Well first, I chose this because it is heart-shaped. And our food  attendant recommended it. So yes, Lance and I gave it a try!
Uhhm. Well, it doesn't look a heart-shaped anymore. BUT, it tastes really really good. This set comes with a bowl of sticky rice. The heart-shaped patty paired in their authentic sticky rice....Ahhhh! It tastes really awesome. And I think, it replaced Pepper Lunch in my heart. Hahaha! Kiddin! :)
Look at those two hungry kids! Haha! :D 

And our second and last order, Bulgogi Bibimbap. My all-time favorite korean food aside from Japchae. :D This dish is good for two and you'll definitely run out of words to describe how dang good the taste of dish is!
Look at my plates, Uhm.... :)


The ambiance, the friendly food attendants, the awesome dishes. and the order-all-you-can complimentary dishes are the reasons why would we definitely come back and crave for more. 'til next time, Bulgogi Brothers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment