Wednesday, September 05, 2012

That Floral Pants

Hello! It's been uhmmm, almost two months since I posted a look post here. Well, I don't know. Maybe it's because I've been pre-occupied with my bed, movies and food lately. In short, I'm a certified bummer. Haha! :D And because I finally graduated, I am now pressured to hunt for a job. Hihi :) 

Now, let's get down to my look. Shall we?

I don't know what's got into me that day when I grabbed these floral pants and sheer button down from my wardrobe closet. All I know was I need to go to school that day and will head to Urban Bazaar at Rockwell after finishing some errands. So yeah, I think, grabbing these floral pants was the perfect choice.


I want my pants to stand out because my pants are shouting for floral prints. The peach sheer top is just plain and classic that's why when I paired these two pieces it surprisingly worked together.


for my accessories,  I used gold and earth tone colors. My favorite part of this look aside from the floral pants is the belt. It was a pasalubong for me when Lance went to the province of Marinduque. that belt t is actually one of my favorites. Such an eye candy! :)


This pair of oxford heels from Primadonna is just perfect for my style. I can wear this pair of babies in any kinds of laid back or hippie style that I always root for :)


I know, I know. I always use that sling bag. It's one of my favorite and overused bags. But blame me, that sling bag is very versatile and I can actually load stuff inside including my digicam and blackberry plus it always match my outfits. *wink* Thank God, I didn't have second thoughts of buying that bag when I was in Dakak Resort Souvenir shop. *wink wink* Haha! :D


While I was checking my outfit shots, I was a bit surprised that my look here was somewhat similar to Tricia Gosingtian's style. I've been an avid follower of her since early 2011 and she's one of my top fashion icons! And Tricia's style is more on laces, florals, and button-downs. Teehee! ;)

Top from The Ramp | Floral Pants from Forever 21 | Sling Bag from Dakak Resort Souvenir Shop | Leaves Necklace from Super Sale Bazaar | Oxford Heels from Primadonna

Hope you guys had a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment