Sunday, July 08, 2012

Mood Whiplash

Hello guys! Another week has been gone and here'a another blog outfit post for you!


Mood Whiplash; If you're a girl you prolly know what this means. A monthly visit will surely take ladies moods upside down.


So for my look, I decided to wear a velvet jacket that I got from sister's closet. This jacket was used by her during her teenage years. Very vintage, right? :) I like raiding my mom's and sister's closet. Why? It's a big savior because you can actually find branded vintage pieces without spending too much. *puking rainbows* :)


Then I wore a floral corset as my inner.This is one of my favorite corsets in my closet and still haven't failed me. You can check my other outfit post wearing this corset here.


I paired it with a denim with an eye-popping orange thin belt and yellow loafers. I'm planning to wear heels that day because its so much bagay to my outfit. But heck, dysmenorrhea didn't allow me. Haha! =/ I recommend to wear a nude or black pumps if you're rooting for this look or a any wood color of wedge will do. And for my aviators, I borrowed those from Lance. Very man-ish lang ang peg! Hehehe :)


and as you can see, My favorite Banana Milk Tea from Chatime is with me in my photos. If you know me very well, I am not fond of drinking milk(except chocolate milk) but when Milktea's became too mainstream nowadays, I decided to give it a try. And voila, Banana Milk Tea from Chatime is my another mood lifter. FYI, This is the only milk tea that I drink. :)


Flesh velvet jacket from Levi's (old) | Floral Corset from Closet Chic
Denim Pants from Forever21 | Orange belt from SM Accessories 
Yellow loafers from Auztralian | Watch from Timex

No comments:

Post a Comment