Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hey, I heard you like the wild ones


Animal prints are too mainstream nowadays, From Magazines, Runways, Fashion Blogs and even a background in a twitter profile! Haha! :D I love animal prints especially leopard prints. These kind of prints makes me a little bit of wild and sexy, Haha! But seriously, these prints makes our garments more fashionable in a snap.


For my look, Turquoise leopard mullet top paired with a violet leggings. (These are my two favorite colors if you will ask me.) I did not have any second thoughts of pairing these two colors because I know it will match together. It's like color blocking but with a hint of print.



for my accessories, I used candy-colored gum drop bracelet that I got from Baguio last year.  and this gold star ring that I got from Superb Sale Bazaar last May :) I kept my accessories simple but bright so that my top will still get the attention.


Then I used my favorite sling bag and brown gladiator heels. The result? Casual but classy. Agree? :)


if you're having trouble of pairing what kind of accessories to pair with this kind of colors, use earth-tone hues to keep it safe but if you're getting extra playful, pair it with neon colors like bright pink or lime green to achieve the playful look that you're rooting for.


Mullet leopard top from Human | Violet leggings from Bench
Leopard sling bag from Tonic | Brown gladiator heels from Auztralian

I want to share with you the song that was stuck in my head for two consecutive days. This is where I got the title of this post. Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment