Sunday, July 01, 2012

Blue Crush

When work week has been rough on me, I make sure that every weekend I'll be having a destressing moment for myself. Like going to mall, watch a movie, shopping, or just get a whole day slumber at home. 


 I am very lazy to dress up for myself plus the scorching heat of the sun was unbearable that day. So what wardrobe can you easy pull out of your closet? Of course, Rompers! These kind of wardrobes are just so easy to style. Plus, you can even wear this in less than a second! Actually, I am hoarding rompers with different designs and colors in my closet that I got all from Forever21. I just like these kind of pieces. These are an instant saviors when I don't feel like dressing up at all.


To make my romper make a less boring, I used my denim striped vest that I got from a thrift shopping two months ago and accent it with a bright bag ( that I always use in school), yellow shoes and accessories.





and as I've said awhile ago, the scorching heat of the sun that day was too unbearable. So I used my sunnies. Yes, It adds another character to my look.


This neck piece that one of my college best friends gave me can glam up any simple look. Actually, She gave me two colors of this the other one is hot pink.  (Maki, if you're reading this, I love and miss you! Hang out and party soon! xx)


Look at my sunnies, it's foldable and very vintage. I got this from my mom. She used this during her dalaga days.


and one of my favorite watches from Link Graphix. The Splashes of paint makes this watch so eye-catchy. So beautiful! Agree? :)


Black Romper from Forever21 | Denim Striped Vest from a Thrift Shopping 
Bag from Robinson's Department Store | Yellow Loafers from Auztralian
Blue Charm Bracelet gift from a friend | Watch from Link Graphix


No comments:

Post a Comment