Saturday, June 30, 2012

Caffe Ti-amo

If there is a comfort food that can lift up my mood, that would be ice cream! And if I say I scream for ice cream, different kinds of  flavors, brands and cafe's pops up in my mind. And if there's one gelato cafe that offers affordable and delicious gelato that would be Caffe Ti-amo.



If you will compare Caffe Ti-amo from Gelatissimo, Gelatissimo has a lot to offer in their menu and it's a bit pricey than Caffe Ti Amo. 



as for the place, it has cozy ambiance. Home-y and classic details to be exact.



They have various flavors of gelato. My favorites are; Blueberry cheesecake, Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Mint,  and Coffee.



 and if you want to try other flavors, like Orange, Tiramisu, Etc. They have it too. And you can also get a free teaspoon taste of their gelatos before you order. So that you will have an idea what kind of taste of the gelato that your eye-ing on! :)


In a medium cup you can get two flavors of gelato and in large cup, three or four flavors I think. I always go for a medium cup because it has enough servings for me. :)


 Tiramisu and Dark Chocolate Gelato

Lance and his favorite tiramisu and dark chocolate gelato
This is not our first time to try Caffe Ti-Amo. Everytime we went there I always go for medium cup of gelato with two flavors inside. But this time, I opt for a change. I ordered their Waffle Gelato. 


 You can choose what flavors of gelato you want for your waffle. And for me, I picked my favorites, Dark chocolate and Blueberry Cheesecake Gelato. Nom! :D

Waffle Gelato with love
The taste of the waffle was good. The mix of the blueberry gelato and dark chocolate gelato in the waffle offers the right blend of sweet and bitter. and if you eat the kiwi and peach on the side at the same time it adds a sour taste that I like :)

Me and my Waffle Gelato

So there you go guys, hope you can visit Caffe Ti-Amo and try their exciting flavors of Gelato :)

Caffe Ti Amo is located at Ground Level, Greenbelt 5 Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment