Sunday, June 24, 2012

Casual Kitty

After the weeks of so busy schedules, I finally got a chance to blog again for an outfit post.
Leopard prints are very mainstream nowadays. It adds sexiness and character to our outfits. You can play around with this kind of print. And for me, I played it with more casual garments and accessories.  


The leopard skorts added a chic vibe in my look.


I topped my leopard skorts with a turquoise sheer top to show a little skin and add a sexy vibe and paired it with pink docksdes shoes to make it more sporty but chick. 


gold with feather necklace, shell bangles and leopard print frames to add more character to my look.



Turquoise sheer top from a Bazaar | Leopard print skorts from WAGW 
Pink docksides from Artwork | Accessories from Super Bazaar | Leopard print frames from SM Accessories | Sling Bag from Dakak Beach Resort Souvenir Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment