Tuesday, March 06, 2012

One Afternoon at Mr. Rockefeller



just one afternoon, after strolling around Greenbelt, Lance and I decided to eat our light snack at Mr. Rockefeller at Greenbelt 3.

Their place was too dimmed but cozy
it's a high class place with an affordable priced foods. You can even watch your favorite game sport while you're eating :)

My food buddy, Lance. :)

Since I'm a fan of sausages with bread I decided to order their new chili dog. and look, it's very affordable! 



and Lance ordered their own version of cheeseburger

as you can see, the burgers or sandwiches comes with a salad and french fries for the side dish. The amount of serving and price was just right. And our light snack turned into full and heavy snack! I never thought that their serving was big. Haha! :D

and if you will ask me for the taste, I preferred the taste of the cheeseburger and Lance preferred the taste of the chili dog. Maybe it's the bacon and the cheese taste that made me chose it rather than the chili dog. and maybe it's the spicyness of the chili dog that made Lance chose it rather that his cheeseburger. LOL :D Ending? We just ate and finished what we ordered, but we shared our foods to each other as well :)


P.S.: Sorry for the resolution of the photos. I just used the camera of my blackberry. hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment