Thursday, March 08, 2012

Maybelline Shopping Haul

Hello guys!

Last sunday, My family and I went to have some "bonding time". So my older sister and I went to shopping. as in head-to-toe shopping! But this shopping involves me and the stuff I need for my internship especially cosmetics. These past few weeks, I've been busy with my internship stuff and the trainee manager kept on noticing me because she taught I'm not wearing make-ups on my face even though that I am. :|

So what a girl to do? Ask her older sister some tips and buy another set of cosmetics :)

When it comes to cosmetics, I always go for the non-comodogenic type because I swear, I easily get breakouts when I use non-hypoallergenic and cheap stuffs. The best choice? VMV Hypoallergenics! But.. my father might kill me if I ended up buying stuffs from VMV. Hahaha! :))

My sister and I ended up into Maybelline New York! Why we always love this brand? It's not that quite pricey, it has good reviews and quality and it suits for asian skin! :D

Maybelline Stuff #1: Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in 12 Natural
When I tried this out, I got the right white complexion that the Trainee Manger wants. Haha! But the whiteness was just right :)

Maybelline Stuff #2: Pure Mineral Foundation in BO1 shade
the idea of buying this mineral foundation came from a magazine. Read good reviews about it and it's like you're using a loose powder with different shades. Hehe :P

Maybelline Stuff #3: Pure Mineral Blush in O1 shade
The shade of this is your typical color of blush

Maybelline Stuff #4: Color Sensational Lipstick in Summer Sunset
the shade of this matte lipstick is bloody bloody red. :D

and due to our impulsive make-up shopping at Maybelline's, we got our empire card and gained seven stickers in just one standing! Haha! :p

I already used these products last Monday for my orientation and finally, the trainee manager did not told me "put a make-up" Hahaha! :) Can't wait to use these again and make reviews about these :)

so here's a photo of me and my sister while having our family dinner. I love you, my dearest sister! Thank you for all the tips! :) (sorry for my eye luggages)

 impulsive make-up shopping is fun especially with your dearest sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment