Friday, March 16, 2012

Fourteen

I can't think of any titles for this post so I'll just use the date yesterday, "fourteen" haha! Anywho, Lance and I started our afternoon by watching a movie at Glorietta 4. We watched the John Carter movie.

and yes, this movie from Disney was hella cool! Not your ordinary disney movie I must say :) Two thumbs up! then right after, I had some skirt shopping then went straight to Bubba Gump at Greenbelt 3 for our sumptuous dinner.

You know, Bubba Gump is one of my favorite restos. My Family and I are used to eat at Bubba Gump whenever we have simple celebration or just when we feel like to eat at BG. And it feels great to experience dining at Bubba Gump with Lance for the first time! :)
so here's a throw back photo with my family dining in one of our favorite resto 

Familiar with this line? Yes, It's from the movie Forrest Gump :) 

the photos made me want to watch Forrest Gump again!
awwww. sobbing Lance because he can't wait for the foods that we ordered =P

me and my speckled lemonade 
Bubba Gump's Speckled Lemonade. I like the tangy taste of this drink with a hint of sweetness

One of Bubba Gump's famous appetizer, Shrimp Popcorn with three kinds of dips on the side.

so I ordered Seafood Baked Rice in a skillet. The food attendant told me that this dish is good for one. But for me, it's good for two persons actually. This dish is full of shrimp, squid, fish, spinach with one cup rice in the middle of parmesan cream sauce topped with pepper jack cheese. Just imagine how creamy this dish is! 
Me and my Seafood Baked Rice :)
and Lance ordered Texas Cajun Chicken Burger. I already tried this once so I highly recommended it to Lance. This dish was really good for his appetite. Cajun grilled chicken, Crispy bacon, pepper jack cheese, and guacamole on a big toasted bun. And this dish comes with fries and coleslaw for sidedish. BIG DISH with BIG FLAVOR huh? Haha!
Lance with his Texas Cajun Burger :)
so after our fulfilling dinner at Bubba Gump, I decided to have some frozen yogurt at Qoola. I still had some space for dessert that time because I asked Lance to finish my food. Hahhaha! >:))

Red Velvet Frozen Yogurt with rice crispies, choco crispies and of course my favorite, walnuts :)
qwzucw.jpg
and before we end our date, I decided to give him a smack on the cheek just to thank him for making me happy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment