Friday, March 16, 2012

Hat it Off

Hello! This blog post will contain the looks of me and Lance that we wore yesterday. (Gusto niya kasi siya din. Nahahawa na ata sakin. Hahaha)  


My Look: Apple on a Day


Fedora Hat Folded and Hung | Apple Top Rompa | Leopard Print Flats Auztralian
Animal Print Feather Earrings Bazaar | Brown Vest SM Department Store
Bronze Sequined Clutch Tonic | Wooden Bangles Bazaar | Watch Timex
Mixing of different shades of brown makes my skin complexion looks so much lighter than the usual.(Or is it because of the sun? Haha!) Then I topped it off with red fedora hat to match the apple design on my top. Then I used my favorite leopard print flats to make my whole look like safari-ish. Charot! Haha!

His Look: 
His first blog look. Pagbigyan! Haha! :))

Fedora Hat SM Accessories for Men | Polo Shirt Bench
Denim Shorts WTC Bazaar | Watch Link Watches | Topsiders Salvatorre Man

I believe that every man should dress not just for their girls but for themselves too. Anywho, I told Lance to wear his fedora hat just to add a simple style on his look. (So, oo na. Ako na pasimuno! Haha!) 
the result? Ta-daaaah! We ended up the almost-the-same look because we both wore our fedora hats. hihihi :)

So, what do you think about our look? :D

PS: Please no judging. Hahaha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment