Sunday, February 26, 2012

Modern Corporate

I am never a fan of corporate attires. These kind of attires are too hassle to wear and not very applicable in what kind of weather we have in the Philippines. As I've said, these pieces gives you hassle and sweat.

But, I cannot avoid corporate attires. In college, they will even require the students to wear corporate attires so that they will get used to it. And I'm one of those students who are not comfortable wearing such.

Where to find a fashionable and affordable corporate pieces?? SM DEPARTMENT STORE! :D

I wore this corporate attire last Thursday for my interview at Edsa Shangri-la Hotel. And wearing this satin turtle neck long sleeves was perfect for the unbearable weather! :)


Satin turtleneck long-sleeves | Attitudes, SM Department Store


Red pencil skirt with orange belt |  SM Department Store


and of course, corporate pieces are not complete without a classic blazer.
Midnight Blue Blazer | SM Department Store


And I tied all my hair up and made a classic bun. 
Modern Updo |  Goody



and take note, I did not wear any skin toned stockings for this attire. 
Hihi. I love my legs :">

Please hype this look at Lookbook
Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment