Sunday, June 03, 2012

Nadine Goes to: Superb by Super Sale Bazaar!


Last Saturday, May 26, Lance and I went to Superb by Super Sale Bazaar held at SMX Convention Center Hall 4. That day was jampacked of fashionistas at MOA because of the Philippine Fashion Week. Imagine, The Penshoppe and other brands are just in Hall 3 just beside the hall of Super Sale Bazaar. I was itching myself to watch this PFW event but just my luck, my schedule won't even coordinate with me. So instead of saddening myself and I know there's always a next PFW event, I decided to go to the Super Sale Bazaar to get a retail therapy.

Each ticket costs P100.00 and comes with a cutie pouch bag and one raffle entry.

So here are the good finds!!!! :D


High-end accessories at a cheap price!


Can you believe that the Tribal Satchel bag are only for 600php?? :)



Colorful Mullet and Maxi's!


I'm eyeing on these three lovely babies! Especially those two spiked shoes.



so there's Lance, buying my coffee milk tea!!!! :)



Many food outlets too just in case you get hungry and tired of shopping! 


I was puking rainbows while shopping! Sooo many good and girly finds!


and yes authentic cosmetics like maybelline, mac, nyx.... ahhhh! Name it and they have it at a low price!


So here are the stuffs that I got from the Superb Bazaar. Red sheer polo, polka dots denim shorts, orange spiked shoes, crochet vest, two necklaces, Nyx matte matte lip creams and a jelly wallet.

This is one of the best Bazaars that I went to so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment