Monday, June 04, 2012

Bloom at Night


so this is what I wore during the Superb by Super Sale Bazaar. I titled this post "Bloom at Night" because of the hues of my outfit.  


Florals, bright pink colors with a touch of brown are a  perfect combination. It just gives an instant girly impact without trying too hard. 


Native Bag from the province of Bicol | Pink Bracelet from a Bazaar at Powerplant




Earrings from a Bazaar at Powerplant. Would you believe that I got these earrings for only 20php? Very cheap but vintage right? :)


I wore my favorite brown vest to make my outfit more subtle but still a bit sexy because of the bandeu. And have you noticed the lighting in my photos? It's because of the beautiful dancing lights of The MOA Eye Ferris Wheel. 


I was underneath this beautiful ferris wheel while taking my outfit shots. Captured this photo because of the light color, Blue green! One of my favorite colors :)

Pink Bandeu from Robinson's Department Store | Floral Maxi Skirt from Landmark | Brown Vest from SM Department Store | Brown Sandals from Teens Zone Glorietta



No comments:

Post a Comment