Monday, February 13, 2012

How I Celebrated My V-day Last Year

Since I've been seeing random albums of 17th Hot Air Balloon Festival at Clark, Pampanga this year, I digged my last year albums on Facebook to reminisce my pre-valentines date with my dearest sister and her friends :)







if you want to see the full story behind these pre-valentines adventure photos click here

And the most awaited day; Valentine's Day with a guy and friends
(sorry, I got these photos from my multiply. Hihi)









if you want to see the full story of my valentine's day last year click here

and because of this post, I realized that I'm still single for 2 years now and I'm still rocking it!Haha! :D
and Lance and I will be having our second valentine's together. Can you believe that??!! HAHAHA :D

I cant believe I'll be missing the Hot Air Balloon Festival this year :|

Hoping for a great Valentine's tomorrow!
spread the love everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment