Friday, February 17, 2012

Got Hit by Cupid

Lance and I celebrated our second Valentine's together. Time really flies so fast! :D

He picked me up at home around 1pm ate lunch together then went straight to Glorietta 4 to catch the 3:20pm The Vow movie.
The story of the movie was good but how I wish it had a better ending. And yes, some lines hit me and made me cry. Hihihi :P

then after the movie, I went to cr and when I went out, he already had his first surprise for me. The white sling bag with blue snake skin satchel pocket that I'd been eyeing on since last week! Haha! :">
then after that, we went straight to Fish&Co Greenbelt 3 to eat our dinner


we ordered:

Italian Sausage Pizza

Their famous New york fish&chips

Seafood Platter

and
1 liter of Sharkie Freeze to share for us two! Hahaha! :D


Lance and I got hooked by their New York fish&chips. The fish has a yummy yummy cheese filling that would make your taste buds ask for more. The Seafood Platter was superb! The seafood rice in it tastes like Jamaican rice that's why I love it! For the pizza, its delicious but the crust is too flaky. And for the Sharkie freeze drink??? Gaaaah! Yummy brain freeze! :D


and while I am eating, our table server Rowell, went to our table and gave me a bouquet of red roses. another surprise from my valentine. Hihi.

sorry for the fat face :| I'm chewing the fish&chips that time :P

Then after our luscious dinner we strolled around Greenbelt5 to buy some valentine's gift for my Valentine. when we headed to Bratpack, I saw watches with cute designs so I decided to gave him a watch as my valentine gift for him :) I chose the confuse design because its quite edgy and perfectly fit for his any outfit :)  

Link Graphix Watch from Bratpack.
This Jumbo sized confuse watch is made from Japan with metal case and it is30m water resistance. Plus, it comes with cute and youthful designs that's why I bought a splashy paint watch for myself too. Hehehe :D


so here's the bag that he gave me as his first surprise! He is such a sweet guy :">


Our Valentine's together was really simple. But what is grand about it is the mere thought of having  each other in our lives. :) 

Valentine's isn't just about happy couples(but Lance and I are not a couple). It is also a day to celebrate love for our family, friends, to ourselves and most especially love for God. No need to be sad, there's a lot of reasons to be grateful for! Just look around and you will see <3


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment