Saturday, April 21, 2012

Leopard Skirt and Collar


CLOSET CHIC Black Corset | LANDMARK Leopard Skirt with belt | AUZTRALIAN Gladiator Heels | FASHION TRENDS COLLECTION Leopard Print Detachable Collar | Bag from Dakak Souvenir Shop and Bangles from Bazaar.


Going in a mall with a date then dinner with the family and relatives right after? Well, wearing a plain corset and eye-catching leopard print skirt are the answers! The moment I saw this leopard print skirt in the Landmark I knew I have to buy this instantly! The length of the skirt, the print and belt are just too perfect for me. I am not fond of wearing long skirts before because I'm into denims and any kinds of shorts but as they say, you have to try other styles and leave your comfort zone when it comes to fashion. 

For my accessories, the leopard print detachable collar gives this look an instant oomph and eye catching material. YES. An eye-catching material. Haha! ;) I wore less bangles because I want the skirt and detachable collar to stand out. I paired my outifit with a leather brown gladiator heels with one of my favorite bags that I got when I went to Dakak :)  

and because it's summer, long wavy hair/beach waves is definitely the "it" hairdo for this season :)


No comments:

Post a Comment