Tuesday, January 10, 2012

INDECISIVE


I've been thinking these past few days what to buy a new gadget for me. Hmm. Well, last Christmas, I asked my Dad to buy me an iPad2 but since our house is undergoing on a big renovation, as in "BIG". yes, our house is getting bigger now. HAHA! My Dad, didn't bought us (my sister and I) the gadget that we've been itching for. But as his pampalubag loob" to us, he took us to F21 and let us shop all the clothes, shoes and accessories that we want. Hihihi. :) 


And now, I've been digging myself to get a new gadget for myself. I'm trying to get rid of my 6-month old Blackberry Curve and get an Iphone4s. My Dad is sooo lucky because he already have this "amazing iPhone yet." Haha! The siri features amazed me. But since iPhone4S is too expensive for me and I'm just a student, I want to get a gadget that will fit my budget :)

So here are my choices:

 
1.) Blackberry Curve 9360
This phone is slim and very handy. Plus the camera is 3.2 megapixel and it has led flash.

2.) iTouch 4th gen
well, I think iTouch and iPad2 has almost the same features. But, I think iTouch 4th gen is more handy and more appropriate for me to bring anywhere I want. So yes, I go for this gadget instead of iPad2 :)  Plus, it's more cheaper than iPad2. hehe :P

So there, help me decide guys! Or, I'll buy these two but one at a time. But... what to buy first??! Hahaha! :))

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment