Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cropped And Short

Cropped top and shorts are the perfect tandem for that comfy and laid back feel. Paired it with a good strutting flats then you're good to go.

How I love the color and structure combination of this outfit. The cropped top gives my look a fresh feel and a little peek-a-boo that makes this outfit get instant and second glances! Wink!






Then I paired it with a floral shorts to add some printed details into my look and then finished it off with a pair of not so deadly spikey flats. The spikes of my flats are not so pointy so, it's harmless. Lol! :) My outfit got a fresh and edgy feel thanks to my spikey orange flats! :)




Top from Bench | Floral Shorts from Forever 21 | Brown Belt from SM Accesories | Orange Spike Flats From Superb Online Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment